Thursday, March 16, 2017

A Sad Reason For A Family Reunion

Families have all kinds for reasons for getting together but a death of a young child shouldn't be on the list.  Zoe, one of my brother's granddaughters drown this past year in a very tragic accident in Stephenville.  While it was super sad, it is a rare occasion when all six of the Dale Phillips siblings get together at one time.  With two living in Oklahoma, two still living close to our hometown of Munday and two of us here in Central Texas, it's hard to get together even for family reunions.

Here are a few pictures from our time together.  Hope we can see each other again under happier occasions.

Zoe Phillips

The three best sisters a boy could ever have!  Left to right is my
youngest sister Jan Denise, two older sisters Dayle Anita and Brenda Arlene!
There was always something about using both names in my family!💝😙

Younger brother Kerry Michael (the Oklahoma brother), Lester Lee (the
elder brother) and yours truly Danny Fred.  When someone calls me Danny Fred
I know they are family or really close  friends!

Catching up on the outside world!

Kerry and my sister-in-law Joanna.

My sweet sister Dayle Anita.  She's always smiling and has
a contagious laugh!


No comments: