Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Bad Day Fishing Is Better Than A Good Day At Work

Fishing is something I don't get to do very often.  It's not that I don't enjoy it.  I really like to go fishing, but first you need a good place to go, and although I'm retired, there's always something else to do.  But when you promise your grandson that you'll take him, well, you gotta' go!  But, little sister decided that she wanted to go, too.  I'm not sure he wanted her to go but he didn't complain.  So right then and there I knew fishing for me would consist of baiting hooks and untangling lines!

But, you know, they were both troopers and did a really good job and caught some good fish.  It was a fun day and every time I asked them if they were ready to go they both would say, "Just a little bit longer, Pawpaw!"  Now when it came to cleaning the fish they seemed to disappear but later wanted to know when the fish fry was going to be.  Ha!  I guess we'll have to find a day to do that soon.  It was a fun day of making memories.  Thank you Roland Poe for letting them fish!

Miss Pres with her first fish!

Taylor took the prize for the biggest fish.


Pres even caught a big old ugly catfish!



No comments: